On Monday October 23rd, 2017, we were pleased to welcome Trustees, members, stakeholders and guests to Worthing Town Hall, to review the achievements and challenges of this year’s Annual General Meeting.
We’re proud to have helped 30,000 people in 2016/17, and we expect that this number of clients will increase in the next year.
Our focuses for the next year include:
- Continuing to make positive change with our Research and Campaigns work
- The impact of Universal Credit, and the support required
- Attracting more diverse people both as volunteers and clients
- Developing our social media offering
- Widening our funding streams
- Developing effective collaborations
- Educating and informing people to make more informed choices
- Focusing on prevention
We were also delighted to sign in three new Trustees to our team: Francesca Arcidiaco, Sue McMillan and Lucy Wylde. All of them bring a wealth of experience and skills, and we’re looking forward to working with them. You can read more about them, and their colleagues on the Board, here.
If you’d like information on any of the topics we covered in our AGM or any other information about our service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.