We have a fantastic new opportunity for 2019 to join Citizens Advice in West Sussex in the pivotal role of HR and Governance Officer. You’ll provide invaluable guidance across multiple locations, establishing and catering for the organisation’s HR needs as you expertly advise on employee relations matters, legal implications and best practice.
This role will provide a diplomatic, collaborative and discreet individual with ample scope to make their mark within a charity who helped over 30,000 clients in West Sussex last year.
We’re looking for a motivated, driven, organised and meticulous team player, committed to carrying out their duties with integrity and confidentiality, and to maintaining and expanding their already good knowledge of employment legislation.
- 23 days’ annual holiday + bank holidays
- Company Sick Pay
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible employer sensitive to the needs of today’s workforce
- Commitment to continued professional development
- Working for a locally focused charity dedicated to assisting and empowering the community, and helping influence changes to government policy
As HR and Governance Officer you will:
- Provide a first class HR advisory service to managers in areas such as disciplinary, capability, grievance, redundancy, occupational health, TUPE, absence management and restructuring, alongside matters relating to maternity and flexible working
- Work on HR projects, in line with strategic objectives
- Support the Business Support Manager with people projects and processes
- Produce reports as and when required
- Lead paid staff recruitment and support volunteer recruitment
- Minute our Governance meetings and support our Compliance and Governance organisational requirements
Citizens Advice experience is not a requirement for this post although an understanding of the service is desirable.
|Location||Worthing or Shoreham-by-Sea|
|Hours||37 per week|
|Closing Date||1pm on Friday 16th August|
|Interview Date||Thursday 22nd August 2019|