Are you worried about redundancy?
Please watch this online session, which was recorded on December 10th 2020*. You’ll hear from our employment specialist and one of our expert advisers.
The video is 30 minutes long and may use a lot of data. Please check your data plan and allowance.
Find out about:
– your rights if you think you’re at risk
– the processes your employer should follow
– redundancy pay and whether this is affected by furlough
– information about benefits, debt, housing and other worries
– support available if you are worried about your mental health and relationships
If you would like to speak to an adviser please contact us:
Email and web chat: please click here
Telephone Adviceline: 0344 477 1171 (Monday to Friday, 9am-4.30pm)