Want to apply?
We value our staff as individuals, and we benefit from a varied range of professional backgrounds, skills and experience within our team. We are friendly and approachable, and we really care about what we do. We encourage our staff to learn and develop their skills, and if appropriate, we can discuss opportunities for external professional development.
Our employees benefit from:
- Paid annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Company Sick Pay (Qualifying period required)
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible employer sensitive to the needs of today’s workforce
- Commitment to continued professional development
- Working for a locally focused charity dedicated to assisting and empowering the community, and helping influence changes to government policy
To find out about volunteering roles with us, please click here.
Current job vacancies
Working for Citizens Advice is rewarding, as the aims and principles – of fairness and equality for all – are in line with my own.
Having spent the first few years of my career in very corporate environments, it is refreshing to work in a role where what I do contributes to really helping local people. There’s a real feeling of teamwork here, and I love working with colleagues who are so passionate about what they do!