We can help if you’re worried about paying your energy bills
It can be stressful if you are struggling to pay your bills.
As the cost-of-living crisis impacts many and energy costs rise, you may be finding it hard to handle your bills, particularly gas and electricity.
If you’re struggling to afford your energy bills, we can help you with your energy problems.
This includes issues with your bills or meters, or if you’re struggling to pay for the energy you use.
If you need to speak to your supplier directly, their contact details should be on your bills.
What we can help with
We can assess your financial situation, check your benefit entitlement and make sure you’re claiming everything you’re eligible for.
We can also help you to budget better.
We can check if you’re eligible for any grants or money to help you pay your bills.
Your energy usage
How to get in touch with us
Quick Hints & Tips
There are ways you can help to reduce the cost of energy, and also the amount of energy you use.
- Use your heating controls more effectively, such as thermostats, radiator valves and timers. You can save £100 per year by only heating your home when you really need it.
- Use energy efficient lightbulbs – this can save £50 over the lifetime of the bulb.
- Turn off appliances instead of leaving them on standby – this can save £30 each year.
- Switch your provider for one that gives you a better tariff. You can check whether you can get a better rate yourself by using our comparison tool.
- You can apply for grants and spport from your supplier and also from the Government.
- Get in touch with us to get expert, friendly help.