It has never been more important to have open conversations around death, dying and bereavement.
We hosted a webinar for Dying Matters Week 2021 to give practical information to help when someone dies, with partners from West Sussex CCG and the West Sussex County Council Library Service.
Find other information here from Compassionate Communities West Sussex and local partners, offering accessible, sensitive support and resources.
The webinar has information on:
– local support and practical, accessible resources to help you when someone dies
– benefits and other financial support you may be able to access
– help with funeral costs
– an online tour of the resources available from the West Sussex Library Service
Help and resources
– Visit our special resource page for more detailed information about funeral costs, pensions, benefits and other support: click here
– For advice, information or to chat with a Citizens Advice adviser, please click here.
– West Sussex Libraries resource page for local bereavement support: please click here
– Dying Matters leaflet ‘Supporting Bereavement’, with advice on how to support someone who has been bereaved: please click here