Citizens Advice in West Sussex and Arun and Chichester Citizens Advice are excited to announce the introduction of our new platform for our Adviceline service which goes live on 9th March 2023.
Unfortunately, our current adviceline number will not work on Wednesday 8th March as the system switches.
All other channels will be open, and you will still be able to contact us via telephone on the following helplines:
- National Citizens Advice Adviceline: 0800 144 8848
- Energy Helpline: 01243 974063
- Consumer Helpline: 0808 223 1133
- Help Through Hardship (for foodbank voucher): 0808 208 2138
- Help to Claim Universal Credit: 0800 144 8444
- Debt Helpline: 0800 240 4420
For contact details, please click here.