Watch our online chat with expert adviser Dipesh, all about Universal Credit and how we can help you to put in your claim.
We covered information* including:
- Is Universal Credit the right benefit for me?
- How quickly will I receive my first payment?
- Can I claim it if I’m working?
- What about if I don’t have computer skills, or access to a computer?
- What is a Claimant Commitment?
- What is a work coach?
- How Citizens Advice can help if you’re worried about energy and fuel bills
- and more!
*All information was correct at the time of recording, March 10th 2021, but may be subject to change.
For personal advice please contact us directly:
Citizens Advice Help to Claim phone line: 0800 144 8 444
Help to Claim web chat: www.citizensadvice.org.uk/about-us/contact-us/contact-us/help-to-claim/
Local face to face or video appointments in West Sussex: call 0808 278 7969 or visit www.advicewestsussex.org.uk
This event was jointly hosted by Citizens Advice in West Sussex (North, South, East) and Citizens Advice Arun and Chichester.